New York City. Tim. 7.28.17
Tim was a man of few words, but that certainly doesn't make his story any less important; however, I will be telling it in a way that represents his simplicity.
- He was living in Oklahoma.
- Divorced his wife and, in his own words, "went off the deep end."
- Has been living on the street for 5 months.
- His wallet was stolen his first weekend in New York at McDonalds. There was $3.00 in it and all of his identification.
- He has an Associates in firefighting, but is unable to get a job because of his lack of identification.
Important side note: As easy and quick our conversation was with Tim, the opposite could be said about trying to purchase a blanket for him.